Social health insurance optimize their service cost management and health care management.
Due to our diversity of clients we are very familiar with the specific challenges and problems of the management responsible for service costs and health care. We will develop professionally appropriate and organizational solutions for your initial situation. We exploit our medical network and access to clinical experts in order to attain care-related solutions. On the one hand, we are accustomed with the IT-infrastructures and on the other hand, we are well versed in the regulatory frameworks. We know their advantages as well as their limitations in terms of the implementation of health care measures. We are experts in all types of public health insurances and know all about their distinctive features. .
The continuous dynamic of service costs – declining revenues, rising costs and an increasing number of cases – demands an intelligent controlling from the health insurances in alignment with their insured clients in order to retain customer satisfaction and to sustain service expenditures.
SKC can help you optimize your service cost management.
Due to our diversity of clients we are very familiar with the specific challenges and problems of service cost management. SKC has developed an approach of four components, which we have continuously approved together with our clients and adapted to the recipients. We will develop professionally appropriate and organizational solutions for your initial situation, irrespective of whether the controlling is centralized or at several locations, attended to by generalists or already specialized service cost managers. We exploit our medical network and access to clinics in order to attain care-related solutions.
THE FOUR COMPONENTS OF OUR SERVICE COST MANAGEMENT APPROACH:
- Differentiated case selection – Whom can a health care insurance control in a practical and promising manner?
- Risk-based, cause-specific control – How does the control work in terms of customer groups?
- Support through resources and organization – Which resources, personnel, IT, controlling are necessary for this and in which organization – based on the current situation?
- Strengthening cooperation through teamwork – How do employees and managers interact to achieve the goals? Which trainings are required?
Examples for services in service cost management:
- Optimization of sick pay management: SKC has conducted sick pay projects in all types of insurances.
- Modern pharmaceutical management: SKC is familiar with all participants, their perspectives and needs – the only way to find cooperative control paths.
- Optimization of device management: SKC can deal with the high complexity in the field of aid devices.
Interesting care concepts to individualize the range of services offered are obviously an integral part of health care. To successfully develop these, they have to be in line with the needs of the insured, so that the insured feel looked-after throughout their insurance-life-cycle and experience a pleasant “care journey”, a phenomenon which we sum up with the term “value journey”.
How can we help you?
We know the challenges of health care managements through a variety of projects. We will develop professionally appropriate and organizational solutions for your specific initial situation, adjusted to the insured. To do so, we are happy to exploit our medical network and access to clients among many other possibilities.
Examples for Services in Health Care Management:
- Care concepts for chronic back pain
- Care concepts for mental illnesses
- Care concepts for children’s’ gambling and other addictions
- Care concepts for migraine and chronic headaches
- Care concepts for high-risk operations
- Care concepts for family and children medicine
- AOK Niedersachsen
- AOK Hessen
- Alte Oldenburger
- Allianz Private Krankenversicherung
- Barmer GEK
- Deutsche BKK
- Die Schwenninger BKK
- Hanseatische Ersatzkasse (HEK)
- Knappschaft Bahn See
- Kaufmännische Krankenkasse (KKH)
- Provinzial Private Krankenversicherung
- Siemens Betriebskrankenkasse (SBK)
- Zukunftswerkstatt GKV
- vdek Verband der Ersatzkassen
Your Contact Person
Heike Kielhorn-Schönermark, MBA